当前位置:
首页 > 外语学习 > 专项训练 > 咸说英语pdf/doc/txt格式电子书下载

咸说英语pdf/doc/txt格式电子书下载

本站仅展示书籍部分内容

如有任何咨询

请加微信10090337咨询

咸说英语pdf/doc/txt格式电子书下载

书名:咸说英语pdf/doc/txt格式电子书下载

推荐语:

作者:《咸说英语》编委会著

出版社:北京交通大学出版社

出版时间:2009-04-01

书籍编号:30096665

ISBN:9787811235753

正文语种:中英对照

字数:42000

版次:1

所属分类:外语学习-专项训练

全书内容:

咸说英语pdf/doc/txt格式电子书下载








内容简介


盐与人们的日常生活密切相关,本书采用中英文对照和口语对话的形式介绍了与盐行业相关的许多知识,语言生动活泼,内容短小精悍,使读者在练习英语口语与听力的同时对盐及盐行业有更多的了解。

圣洁晶体 非凡价值


一粒小小的晶体——盐,闪耀着神圣的光芒,袒露着纯洁的心灵。她平凡而伟大,普通而珍贵;她圣洁晶莹,内涵丰富,作用广泛,价值无限;她与人类生存息息相关,与社会发展紧密相连。

figure_0005_0001

前言


第九届世界盐业大会即将在北京召开,这是全世界盐业人的共同节日。逢此盛会,中国盐业人为之欢笑,为之骄傲。让世界了解中国盐业,让中国盐业走向世界是我们共同的心愿。


为帮助世界盐业大会的每一位亲历者学好英语,方便与外国友人沟通交流,我们特意编写了此书,希望通过通俗、实用、简洁的会话提高大家的英语口语表达能力。


我们衷心希望通过本书的出版在能促进全行业学习英语的同时,也能增进广大读者对盐行业的了解,更多地关心和关注中国盐业的发展。


编者


2009年2月

第一部分 接待篇


甲 您好!我准备参加第九届世界盐业大会。


A Hello!I\'m going to attend the 9th World Salt Symposium.


乙 哦。欢迎您!


B Oh. You are welcome!


甲 我听说会议的地点有所改变?


A I was told that the venue of the symposium has been changed.


乙 是的。新的会址是北京国际会议中心。


B Yes. The new venue is Beijing International Convention Center.


甲 具体在哪儿呢?


A Where is it then?


乙 就在著名的奥运场馆鸟巢旁边。


B It is quite near from the Bird\'s Nest, the famous Olympic Stadium.


甲 太好了!我要借机去看看这个宏伟的建筑。


A Great!I\'ll take this opportunity to see this great building.


乙 九月正是北京最好的时候。北京欢迎您!


B September is the best time in a year. Welcome to Beijing!


甲 嗨,莉萨!


A Hi, Lisa!


乙 嗨,凯特!


B Hi, Kate!


甲 我在找第九届世界盐业大会的报到处,你知道在哪儿吗?


A I\'m looking for the registration office for the 9th World Salt Symposium. Do you know where it is?


乙 在那边右侧的133房间。


B Yes, it\'s right over there in room 133 on the right.


甲 你住下了吗?


A Have you checked in the room already?


乙 住下了,这会儿出去转转。


B Yes, I had. I\'m looking around.


甲 噢,再见!


A Oh, see you!


乙 再见!


B See you!


甲 您好。我是来参加此次会议的。


A Hi. I\'m coming to attend this meeting.


乙 欢迎您!请问您是参加会议部分还是展览部分呢?


B Welcome!Which section will you attend, the meeting or the exhibition?


甲 我参加会议部分。


A I\'ll attend the meeting.


乙 请问您的全名是?


B What\'s your full name then?


甲 迪肯斯,安娜·迪肯斯。我是ABC公司的。


A Dickens. Anna Dickens.I\'m from ABC Corporation.


乙 哦,找到了。迪肯斯女士,请问您是以现金方式还是支票方式支付注册费呢?


B Oh, I got it. Will you pay in cash or by check for the registration fee, Ms.Dickens?


甲 我付旅行支票。


A I\'ll pay by traveler\'s check.


乙 好的。稍等。这是您的收据和会议资料,您拿好。主会议室在二楼。


B Ok. Just a moment.These are the receipt and the material for the meeting.Here you are.The conference hall is on the second floor.


甲 谢谢!


A Thank you very much!


乙 不用谢。


B It\'s my pleasure.


甲 请问盐业大会的会场怎么走?


A Excuse me, would you please tell me how to get to the conference hall of the salt symposium?


乙 您上二楼,左拐正对着的那个会议室就是。


B Please go to the second floor and turn left. Then you can find it.


甲 谢谢。


A Thank you.


乙 不客气。


B You\'re welcome.


甲 顺便问一下,今天上午的演讲者都是讲英文的吗?


A By the way, do all speakers of this morning speak English?


乙 不是的,有英文、中文和日文。不过我们准备了同声传译。


B No. Some speak English, some speak Chinese and some speak Japanese.There will be simultaneous interpretation during the symposium.


甲 在哪儿能拿到同声传译的设备呢?


A Where can I get the simultaneous interpretation headset?


乙 您可以在会议室门口凭房卡领取设备。


B You can get it at the entrance of the conference hall with your room key as deposit.


甲 你们工作人员都很友好。


A Your staffs are quite friendly.


乙 谢谢您的夸奖。我们都希望这次会议圆满召开。


B Thank you for your praise. We all hope this symposium will be a complete success.


甲 一定会的。你们组织得很好。


A It must be. It\'s well organized.


甲 您好!这里能打印文件吗?我有急用。


A Hello. Can I have this document printed here?I need it urgently.


乙 当然可以。要我给您把它打出来吗?


B Sure. Would you like me to type it for you?


甲 好的。那可帮了我的大忙。


A Yes, please. That would be a great help.


乙 不客气。我很乐意为您服务。


B Not at all. I\'ll be glad to do it.


甲 多谢了。


A Thanks very much.


乙 没关系。


B Never mind.


甲 要我先把它再写一遍吗?


A Would you like me to write it out again first?


乙 不,没有必要。


B No, thank you.


甲 很容易就可以写出来的。


A It could be done quite easily.


乙 不,不用麻烦,这样就可以了。


B No, don\'t bother. It\'s all right as it is.


甲 万先生,让我介绍一下,这位是来自萨琳公司的赫伯特先生,他刚从维也纳赶来。


A Mr. Wan, let me introduce you to Mr.Herbert from Saline Company.He just came from Vienna.


乙 非常高兴见到你,赫伯特先生。欢迎你来到我们公司。


B Nice to meet you, Mr. Herbert.Welcome to China National Salt Industry Corporation.


丙 很高兴见到你,万先生。能够来贵公司,我感到非常荣幸。


C Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Wan.It\'s my great pleasure to be here.


乙 我们公司现在正在进行技术改造,我们知道你们的卤水净化技术非常好,并且净化成本很低,希望得到你的帮助。


B China National Salt Industry Corporation is upgrading its technologies. We know that your brine purification technology is advanced and the purification cost is fairly low.We hope you can help us on this.


丙 非常高兴听你这么说,我也很愿意对于你们的技术改造给予协助。我想,如果可能,最好先去现场看看。


C I\'m glad to hear that and willing to facilitate your upgrading. I think, I would like to visit some factories and know what they really want if possible.


乙 哦,太好了。我让张小姐负责安排并陪同你到工厂的参观。希望我们合作愉快。


B Oh, it\'s great. I\'ll let Ms.Zhang arrange the visits to factories and accompany you there.Hope we can cooperate quite well on this.


丙 哦,太好了。从工厂回来后,我将提供项目计划书。


C Oh, perfect. I will provide my project proposals once we come back from those factories.


乙 好的。我希望早日看到计划书。


B OK. I\'ll look forward to it.


甲 欢迎来到我们公司。我是这家公司的总经理,这是我的名片。


A Welcome to our company. I\'m the General Manager.This is my business card.


乙 哦,是朱先生,非常高兴见到你。


B Nice to meet you, Mr. Zhu.


甲 我也非常高兴见到你,赫伯特先生。


A Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Herbert.


乙 给我简单介绍下情况吧。


B I hope you can give me a brief introduction first.


甲 好的。我们这里的卤水成分中钙镁离子的含量略高,其他还是比较好的。我们希望通过引进你们的卤水净化技术,提高产品质量,降低净化成本。


A All right. The quality of the brine here is good, but the content of magnesium ion

....

本站仅展示书籍部分内容

如有任何咨询

请加微信10090337咨询

本站仅展示书籍部分内容
如有任何咨询

请加微信10090337咨询

再显示